New clubs officially chartering within 30 days of their demo/kickoff meeting (all chartering paperwork and payment received/accepted by Toastmasters International) between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 will receive:
- Choice of club banner
- Choice of one:
- Timing light
- Toastmaster lectern
- $100 in Toastmasters International gift certificates (to buy club supplies such as ribbons, ballots, etc.)
Any District 56 Toastmaster who provides a new club lead between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020, whereas the club charters by June 30, 2020, will receive:
- Free Spring conference registration (food not included)
Any Speechcraft coordinator who has five new members join any District 56 Toastmasters club between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 after attending their session will receive:
- Toastmaster glass mug
- Renew membership before 09/30/2019 & 03/15/2020 (or pay double dues)
- Submit three educational awards before 03/15/2020
- Sponsor/recruit at least 3 members during the period 10/01/2019 to 03/30/2020
Achieve all three and receive an Outstanding Member Pin and $50 TI Shop Voucher.
Achieve 3 Educational awards during this Toastmaster year, and receive the Triple Crown Pin and recognition at the May 2020 Spring Conference and/or The Applause.
Complete 3 new Pathway Levels (July 1 – November 30, 2019) – receive a Toastmasters Cup.
Complete 2 new Pathway Levels (July 1 – April 15) – receive a Toastmaster Tumbler and inclusion in the Hall of Fame plus Applause recognition.
Super 7 Clubs
If your club has ALL 7 officers trained the 1st Round, OR 2nd round your club receives the Super 7 Ribbon. Bonus – If ALL 7 officers are trained BOTH rounds, each officer will receive a Super 7 Pin.
Thrive with 5 (offer ends 12/31/19)
Clubs that achieve 5 DCP Points OR 5 new members will receive $50 in TI Shop Vouchers
Clubs that achieve 5 DCP Points AND 5 new members will receive $75 in TI Shop Vouchers
Note: One award per club for all “distinguished” achievements below
Clubs that achieve all 10 DCP points by 04/15/2020 receive $100 in TI Shop Vouchers and a Banner Ribbon
Achieve President Distinguished Club Status by April 15, 2020
Receive $80 in TI Shop Vouchers
Top 3 Clubs with the most educational awards submitted and achieve Distinguished Club Status by April 15, 2020 will be recognized at the Spring Conference.
If your club sponsors another club that needs support with an outcome of Distinguished by May 1, 2020 your club receive a $100 in TI Shop Vouchers.
You will be eligible to receive a gift from our Program Quality Director if you achieve all score goals below:
- Renew Membership by 9/15/2019 and 3/15/2020 (or pay double dues)
- Complete 100% of Area Director Reports for Round 1 by 09/15/2019
- Complete 100% of Area Director Reports for Round 2 by 03/15/2020
- Achieve Distinguished Area Status by 04/30/2020
- Have an active Area Council (four or more meetings – one face-to-face)
- Attend Area Director Trainings
- Submit Area Success Plan
The Area Director with Highest % of club officers trained during (Round 1 & 2) receives $25 District Store credit
You will be eligible to receive a gift from our District Director if you achieve all score goals below:
- Renew your membership by 9/15/2019 and 3/15/2020 (or pay double dues)
- 80% Area Director Report Submission by 09/15/2019 and 3/15/2020
- Attend Division Director Trainings
- No Club Loss
- Submission of Division Success Plan
For any questions please reach out to [email protected]